Investigation of Closing of Nashua, N.H., Mills and Operations of Textron, Incorporated. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Special Subcommittee Investigating Closing of Nashua, N.H., Mills and Operations of Textron Incorporated, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Sept. 22-24, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 180 pages ; cm.
- Reviews Textron, Inc.'s vertical integration expansion practices, including unemployment resulting from closure of certain textile mills, especially in Nashua, N.H., the use of tax exempt organizations to avoid incurring tax liabilities, and the impact of Puerto Rican industrial development programs on industrial relocation. Hearings were held in Nashua, N.H.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939398