Extension of Reciprocal Trade Agreements Act. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 17-19, 21-23, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 867 pages ; cm.
- Includes discussions of Tariff Commission role and of U.S. participation of G.A.T.T. and the proposed International Trade Organization. Includes State Dept document "General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and Parallel Provisions of the Habana Charter for an International Trade Organization" (p. 60-151).
Considers (81) H.R. 1211.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:T 67/9/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939415