Succession to Special Committee on Small Business [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Small Business, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 15, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to create a special committee composed of twelve Senators to research and investigate problems of American independent small business. and Considers (81) S. Res. 29, (81) S. Res. 55.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939417