Fair Labor Standards Act Amendments of 1949 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Fair Labor Standards Act Amendments, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Apr. 11-14, 18-22, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Fair Labor Standards Act Amendments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1,199 pages ; cm.
- Considers miscellaneous legislation relating to wages, minimum wage, hours and conditions of labor, and child labor.
Considers (81) H.R. 3190, (81) S. 58, (81) S. 67, (81) S. 92, (81) S. 105, (81) S. 190, (81) S. 248, (81) S. 653.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939502