Alaska Indian Reservations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 2, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 50 pages ; cm.
- Considers problems connected with Interior Department proposals to create Indian and Eskimo reservations in Alaska.
Considers (74) H.R. 9866, (74) S. 4420.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939676