To Protect Trade and Commerce Against Unreasonable Restraints by Labor Organizations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 16, 17, 21-23, 28, Mar. 1-3, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 319 pages ; cm.
- Includes review of United Mine Workers coal strike.
Considers (81) S. 2912.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939722