Griffiss Air Force Base (Watson Laboratories). Authorizing Certain NACA Functions. Central Intelligence Act of 1949 Amendment [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on July 6, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 15 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on Watson Laboratories relocation from Eatontown, N.J. to Griffiss AFB, N.Y., revision of National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics appropriations procedure, and increase in salary ceiling for CIA scientific employees.
Considers (81) H.R. 5074, (81) S. 3727, (81) S. 3875.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/3:G 87/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939839