Small Business Act of 1950 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on June 22, 23, 27, 28, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 172 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase Reconstruction Finance Corp. loans to small businesses and to authorize establishment of national investment companies for small business.
Considers (81) S. 529, (81) S. 2943, (81) S. 2947, (81) S. 2975, (81) S. 3386, (81) S. 3625.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:Sm 1/6/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939861