Investigation of Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce. Part, 10: Nevada-California [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee To Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce, Eighty-First Congress, second session and Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Nov. 15-18, 20-22, 27, Dec. 13, 1950, Feb. 27, 28, Mar. 2, 3, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1,230 pages ; cm.
- Nov. 15, 1950, hearing was held in Las Vegas, Nev.; Nov. 16-18, 20, 21, 27, 1950, Feb, 27, 28, 1951, hearings were held in Los Angeles, Calif.; Nov. 22, 1950, Mar. 2, 3, 1951, hearings were held in San Francisco, Calif.; Nov. 15, 18, 20, 21, 27, Dec. 13, 1950, were held in executive sessions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939966