To Amend the National Labor Relations Act, 1947, with Respect to the Building and Construction Industry [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Labor and Labor-Management Relations, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Aug. 27-29, Sept. 4, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor and Labor-Management Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 238 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise construction industry labor union membership regulations.
Considers (82) S. 1959, (82) S. 1973.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940012