Anticrime Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Sept. 19-21, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 164 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to regulate the interstate communication of racing and betting information. and Considers (82) S. 1563, (82) S. 1564, (82) S. 1624, (82) S. 2116.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940024