Influence in Government Procurement. Part 3 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Sept. 13-15, 17, 19-21, 24-28, Oct. 3-5, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Expenditures in the Executive Departments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- v, 199-1,259, iv pages ; cm.
- Investigates allegations of political influence involved in Reconstruction Finance Corp. loan to American Lithofold Corp.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940043