Investigation of Storage and Processing Activities of the Commodity Credit Corporation. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Eighty-Second Congress, second session, on May 1, 2, 5-9, 13, 14, 16, 21-23, June 18-20, 1952
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1952.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 1,147-2,389 pages ; cm.
- Continues investigation of GAO charges of irregularities in Commodity Credit Corp. storage and distribution activities.
Considers (80) S. 2318, (80) H.R. 6248, (81) H.R. 6567, (81) S. 2522, (81) H.R. 3601, (81) H.R. 6481, (81) H.J. Res. 398, (80) H.R. 6556, (80) H.R. 5830, (80) H.R. 2632.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940188