Statehood for Hawaii [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territories and Insular Possessions, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Feb. 23, 24, 26, 27, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 209 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 1. and Considers (83) H.R. 21, (83) H.R. 49, (83) H.R. 205, (83) H.R. 1745, (83) H.R. 2981, (83) H.R. 3575.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940357