New Jersey-New York Waterfront Commission Compact [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on July 22, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 236 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 6. Considers legislation to establish interstate commission for regulation of longshoremen hiring practices in New York Harbor.
Considers (83) H.R. 6286, (83) H.R. 6321, (83) H.R. 6343, (83) S. 2383.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:83/6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940449