To Provide for the Orderly Settlement of Certain Claims Arising Out of Acts or Omissions of Civilian Employees and Military Personnel of the U.S. in Foreign Countries and of Civilian Employees and Military Personnel of Foreign Countries in the U.S [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on H.R. 7819, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 18, 19, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to implement the NATO Status of Forces Treaty.
Considers (83) H.R. 7819.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:C 52/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940655