Full Committee Hearings on H.R. 2871, H.R. 2331, H.R. 4214, S. 1529, S. 1544, and H.R. 5637 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on June 10, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 1,213-1,230 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 26. Considers legislation on Army and AF non-regular officers retirement procedures, Ready Reserve personnel limit, American National Red Cross' cooperation with Army, military personnel savings deposit program, military discharge purchases, and posthumous military promotions. and Considers (83) H.R. 2871, (83) H.R. 2331, (83) H.R. 4214, (83) S. 1529, (83) S. 1544, (83) H.R. 5637.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940723