Investigation of Communist Activities in the Pacific Northwest Area. Part 2, Seattle, Testimony of Barbara Hartle [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Un-American Activities, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on June 14, 15, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 6,051-6,125, iii pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Seattle, Wash.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940834