International Operations of the U.S. Government in France, Spain, and Germany [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on International Operations, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Nov. 18, 22-24, 26, 29, 30, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. International Operations Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 294 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Nov. 18 hearing was held in Paris, France; Nov. 22 and 23 hearings were held in Madrid, Spain; Nov. 24 hearings were held on Torrejon and Zaragoza Air Force Bases and in Barcelona, Spain; Nov. 26 hearing was held in Berlin, West Germany; Nov. 29 hearing was held on Wiesbaden U.S. Air Force Base, West Germany; Nov. 30 hearing was held in Bonn, West Germany.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:In 8/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940921