Marking and Pricing of Timber in National Forests [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Public Lands, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 11, 12, July 21, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 155 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 16. Examines Federal timber pricing and marketing policies impact on lumber industry in western states.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9940955