Full Committee Hearing on H.R. 9004, H.R. 1426, H.R. 6725, H.R. 8635 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on May 14, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 4,015-4,035 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 79. Considers legislation relating to the appointment of Col. L. H. Hewitt, ret., as U.S. Commissioner, International Boundary and Water Commission, U.S. and Mexico; the extension of death gratuity benefits eligibility to persons who stood in loco parentis; the transfer of naval and marine reserve officers to regular service; and the confirmation of Navy officers temporary appointments.
Considers (83) H.R. 9004, (83) H.R. 1426, (83) H.R. 6725, (83) H.R. 8635.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:953-54/79
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941009