Niagara Power Development [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on June 8-10, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- v, 326 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 84-7. Considers legislation to authorize FPC to issue license to the New York Power Authority to construct and operate an electric power project on the Niagara River. Also examines problems related to Canadian plans to divert Niagara River waters for power purposes. and Considers (84) H.R. 142, (84) H.R. 420, (84) H.R. 5377, (84) H.R. 5706, (84) H.R. 5878.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941126