Current Antitrust Problems. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on May 23-25, June 6, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 585-1,843 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 3. Includes following court cases and documents related to charges of monopoly against petroleum companies. a. U.S. v. Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey, Socony-Vacuum Oil Co., Standard Oil Co. of California, Texas Co., Gulf Oil Corp. Answer of Defendant Socony-Vacuum Oil Co. (p. 839-902). b. U.S. v. Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey, Socony-Vacuum Oil Co., Standard Oil Co. of California, Texas Co., Gulf Oil Corp., Sept. 1, 1953, compilation of documents submitted by Socony-Vacuum Oil Co. Includes documents relating to Iraq Petroleum Co. and New East Development Corp. (p. 903-1054); documents related to Arabian American Oil Co., and Trans-Arabian Pipeline Co. (p. 1055-1228); and documents related to Socony's purchase contracts with Anglo-Iranian Oil Co. and Middle East Pipelines, Ltd. (p. 1229-1521). c. Includes text of agreement between Iran and the National Iranian Oil Co. and the Gulf Oil Co., Socony-Vacuum Oil Co., Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey, Standard Oil Co. of California, Texas Co., Anglo-Iranian Oil Co., de Bataafsche Petroleum Maatschappij, and Compagnie Francaise Petroles (p. 1563-1651).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:84/3/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941204