Communications Act of 1934 (Automatic Radio Call Selector on U.S. Cargo Ships) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Transportation and Communications, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 21, May 4, 6, June 15, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Communication
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 130 pages ; cm.
- Considers (84) H.R. 4090.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941279