S. 1621 -- Adjustment of Debts. S. 1757 -- Inspection of Agricultural Commodities. S. 2098 -- Extension Service Appropriations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on July 27, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial O. Considers miscellaneous minor legislation to revise farmers debts owed under the Bankhead-Jones Farm Tenant Act of 1937, to increase agricultural extension aid to low income areas, and to increase penalties for agricultural inspection certificate fraud.
Considers (84) S. 1621, (84) S. 1757, (84) S. 2098.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:D 37
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941303