Payments for Water Conservation Practices [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Conservation and Credit, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on June 9, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Conservation and Credit
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 14 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial AA. Considers legislation to revise water conservation incentive payments to farmers.
Considers (84) H.R. 6062, (84) H.R. 7236.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:W 29/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941311