Civil Rights. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Apr. 10, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 11. Continuation of hearings on Justice Dept civil rights protection expansion and Commission on Civil Rights establishment.
Considers (84) H.R. 259, (84) H.R. 627.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:84/11/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941394