To Amend the Federal Employees Uniform Allowance Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee Appointed To Consider H.R. 3948, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 10, 11, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation providing uniform allowances to Federal employees required to wear uniforms.
Considers (84) H.R. 3948.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941425