Postal Rate Revision [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Mar. 13-16, 20-23, 27, Apr. 10-13, 17, 18, 24-26, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 869 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase temporarily postal rates and to create a Commission on Postal Rates.
Considers (84) H.R. 9228.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:P 84/14
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941431