Urban Renewal Projects and Slum Clearance [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Government Procurement, Disposal, and Loan Activities, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 3, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Government Procurement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages ; cm.
- Examines the impact of urban renewal projects on small business. Also considers legislation to provide financial aid for relocation of small businesses displaced by urban renewal projects.
Considers (84) H.R. 9351, (84) H.R. 5975, (84) H.R. 6464.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941449