Study of Recreational Boating Safety. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Aug. 30, Sept. 4, 5, 7, 11, 13, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 565-1,060 pages ; cm.
- Aug. 30 hearing was held in Astoria, Oreg.; Sept. 4 hearing was held in Tacoma, Wash.; Sept. 5 hearing was held in Seattle, Wash.; Sept. 7 hearing was held in San Francisco, Calif.; Sept. 11 hearing was held in San Pedro, Calif.; Sept. 13 hearing was held in San Diego, Calif.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:B 63/2/pt.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941662