Monopoly Problems in Regulated Industries. Part 2: Volume 2, Television [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Sept. 13, 14, 17-19, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 3,967-4,674 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 22. Includes discussion of television industry impact on songwriter royalties. Hearings were held in NYC.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941822