Presidential Inability [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Special Subcommittee To Study Presidential Inability, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Apr. 1, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Special Subcommittee to Study Presidential Inability
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 36 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 3. Considers proposed legislation relating to cases in which the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
Considers (85) H.J. Res. 38, (85) H.J. Res. 293, (85) H.J. Res. 294, (85) H.J. Res. 295, (85) H.R. 6510.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9941989