Subcommittee Hearings on H.R. 2460, To Improve Career Opportunities of Nurses and Medical Specialists of the Army, Navy, and Air Force [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 2 (Armed Services), Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Feb. 6-8, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 255-356 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 10.
Considers (85) H.R. 2460.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942004