Full Committee Hearing on Navy Oil Contracts (Naval Petroleum Reserve No. 1, Elk Hills), H.R. 6881, H.R. 1214, S. 394 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on May 1, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 1,193-1,209 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 28. Considers contracts between the Navy and oil companies, the loan of military equipment to the Boy Scouts of America, the award of the Medal of Honor to an unknown American soldier of the Korean conflict, and the award of a Medal of Honor to Cmdr. Hugh B. Miller, Jr., U.S. Navy.
Considers (85) H.R. 6881, (85) H.R. 1214, (85) S. 394.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:957-58/28
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942020