Amending the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949, as Amended (Franklin D. Roosevelt Library) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Special Subcommittee on Donable Property, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on July 29, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Special Subcommittee on Donable Property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 12 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to transfer Franklin D. Roosevelt Library administration and operations from its Board of Trustees to the National Archives and Records Service. and Considers (85) H.R. 8795.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942154