Renewal of Trade Agreements Act. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Feb. 17-21, 24-28, Mar. 3-7, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1,499 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to extend for five years Presidential authority to negotiate trade agreements and to revise tariff rates.
Considers (84) H.R. 10368, (84) H.R. 6902, (84) H.R. 8111, (84) S. 3363, (84) S. 2240, (84) S. 1899.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:T 67/14/958/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942342