Extend and Expand Milk Programs [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Dairy Products, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Feb. 26, 27, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Dairy Products
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 136 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial TT. Considers legislation to extend programs to supply schools, VA facilities and U.S. armed forces with surplus milk, and to continue bovine brucellosis eradication program.
Considers (85) H.R. 294, (85) H.R. 297, (85) H.R. 8152, (85) H.R. 9618, (85) H.R. 10324, (85) H.R. 10390.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:M 59/11
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942346