Effective Dates of Increases in Compensation Granted to Wage-Board Employees [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee Appointed To Consider S. 25 and Related Bills, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 4, 6, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 64 pages ; cm.
- Considers (85) H.R. 2425, (85) H.R. 2485, (85) H.R. 3090, (85) H.R. 4518, (85) H.R. 5273, (85) S. 25.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:C 73/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942425