Reimbursement of Toll or Free Roads on the Interstate System [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 25, 26, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 139 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase reimbursement to states for roads built for the interstate highway system. and Considers (85) H.R. 1148, (85) H.R. 3429, (85) H.R. 10422, (85) H.R. 10921, (85) H.R. 11365, (85) H.R. 11533.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942469