Miscellaneous Fish and Wildlife Bills [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on June 25, Aug. 6, 8, 14, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 83 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on further studies on effects of insecticides on fish and wildlife; dogfish shark control; conservation of Hawaiian Nene goose; Rochester, Ind., land exchange with Federal Government; and Fisheries Loan Fund authorization. and Considers (85) H.R. 783, (85) H.R. 13613, (85) H.J. Res. 678, (85) S. 2719, (85) H.R. 13475, (85) S. 3295, (85) H.R. 11584, (85) S. 2447.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942478