To Combat and Control Juvenile Delinquency. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Special Education, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 19, 26, 27, Apr. 2, 4, 9, 10, 16, May 20, 21, 24, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Special Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 429 pages ; cm.
- May 24 hearing was held in Philadelphia, Pa.
Considers (85) H.R. 652, (85) H.R. 1053, (85) H.R. 5539, (85) H.R. 5696.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942484