Amendment to Interstate Commerce Leasing. (Trip Leasing). <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee To Consider H.R. 3203, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on July 8, 9, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 191 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to restrict ICC regulation of truck leases. Focuses on agricultural transportation needs.
Considers (83) H.R. 3203.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:In 8/32
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942797