Battery AD-X2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Small Business, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Mar. 31, June 22-26, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- v, 785 pages ; cm.
- Examines impact of National Bureau of Standards testing practices on efforts by Pioneers, Inc. to market AD-X2, an additive claimed to extend electrical battery life.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942801