Stockpiling -- Palm Oil [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Feb. 25, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 26 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged mismanagement regarding palm oil storage procedures by GSA in the Baltimore, Md., area.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942843