Implementation of Title IV, National Security Act of 1947, As Amended. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Preparedness Investigating Subcommittee, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Nov. 2-4, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Preparedness Investigating Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 210 pages ; cm.
- Reviews implementation of Title IV of the National Security Act designed to improve fiscal management of Defense budgets, contracts and procurement by standardizing policies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942863