Nomination and Election of President and Vice President [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on June 11, July 13, 15, Aug. 1, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 259 pages : Foldout ; cm.
- Considers proposals to amend constitution to revise procedures for the election of the President and Vice President, abolish the electoral college, and revise succession to the Office of the Presidency.
Considers (83) S.J. Res. 8, (83) S.J. Res. 17, (83) S.J. Res. 19, (83) S.J. Res. 55, (83) S.J. Res. 84, (83) S.J. Res. 85, (83) S.J. Res. 95, (83) S.J. Res. 100.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:P 92/5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942880