Nominations of Stephen F. Dunn To Be General Counsel of the Department of Commerce and Craig R. Sheaffer To Be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Domestic Affairs [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Jan. 28, Feb. 6, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 20 pages ; cm.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9942905