Amendment to Flammable Fabrics Act (Exemption of Fabrics Not Highly Flammable) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Business and Consumer Interests, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on May 11, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Business and Consumer Interests
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; cm.
- Considers (83) S. 3379.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943039