Foreign Claims Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Apr. 28, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 15 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise claims procedures which occur in foreign countries as a result of noncombat operations of the Armed Services.
Considers (83) H.R. 2565.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:F 76/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943180